Economic assessment of incentives for
e-vehicles and implementation
The objectives in this Work Package is:
- Assessment of the potentials for e-vehicles to replace traditional vehicles in 2015-2020.
- Economic assessment of these potentials based on inputs from WPs 1-4 and notably the preference survey in WP4.
- Identification of existing and possible future price, tax and regulatory incentive mechanisms–targeted both at e-vehicles and fossil fuel vehicles–and their impact on private and business finances (users? full all-in costs calculation for e-vehicles).
- Identification and consideration of alternative models for financing of the required infrastructure for EV charging.
- Social and economic impacts of alternative policies will be shown in scenario.